is it possible to install internet explorer in wine

kb kevin1 at chorg.darpa.org
Wed Aug 15 10:15:44 CDT 2001

Hello all,
	I am working on a linux box, and I am going to write a program , use a
cross compiler that I found and compile it for windows...  I then plan to
run it in wine, for initial testing ( I don't have a windows box ).   I'd
like to use the activeX browser control in the program, as opposed to re
inventing the wheel in an unfamiliar environment ( why cant we all just
use unix?  ) That control is available with the installation of IE on
windows..   Can I install IE using wine?  Or, actually -- possible to
just use the activeX control to code and compile on linux?