My adventures with Wine and Netscape

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Aug 22 15:14:19 CDT 2001

Darrin Edwards <edwards at trurl.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

: In conclusion, my experiences so far with wine (I've got a funnier
: one prior to the netscape if anyone is interested :)) have been
: neither uninteresting nor unsatisfying, and I am really grateful to
: the developers for the tremendous amount of effort that has gone into
: this project.

Your experience will get more interesting if you switch opn debugging ;-)

Reg your e: drive I suspect a plain failure in yoy ~/.wine/config...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de