WINE and Adobe Pagemaker 6.5

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Fri Feb 23 07:42:25 CST 2001

I just started with Linux a year ago. But I miss some Windows-programs such
like Adobe Pagemaker. I've heard that it is possible to run this program
with a wine-emulation.
So I get a real Windows-system from a friend and copied it to the
destination wine is expecting the MS-Windows-system.
I could install Pagemaker without problems, but running it is impossible,
because at every start, there comes a message that there is not enough
memory to run this application. This is a Failure that Pagemaker makes
internal.
So my question is, how to get more memory for wine to run Pagemaker 6.5?
Are there any other possibilities getting started with Pagemaker emulated
by Wine??
--
Björn Berg - http://www.bbinternet.de