Another newbie-question about the registry...

Ian Collier imc at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:33:46 CST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:02:43 GMT, Tony Lambregts
<lambregt at telusplanet.net> wrote:
>Since no one else seems they want to answer this I think I will give it
>a shot. This looks like wine is not importing the relevant info from the
>window's user.reg to wine's user.reg.

It appears to be importing the info to userdef.reg instead of user.reg,
and then not using the settings in userdef.reg anyway.

>1. What version of wine are you running?

Currently, 20010418; but I also tried it with 20020127.

>2. What is SkyMap?

Software to display maps of astronomical objects in the sky.

>3. Is there a place where I can legally download it?

Evaluation versions are available from www.skymap.com (which is what
I'm currently using, although I haven't updated my copy for a fair
while).
--
---- Ian Collier : imc at comlab.ox.ac.uk : WWW page below
------ http://users.comlab.ox.ac.uk/ian.collier/imc.shtml