Ctrl+C regained control of app

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Thu Sep 25 10:07:39 CDT 2003

So I was working along in Visual FoxPro 8 on Wine20030911, and I
had a whole bunch of editor windows opened with unsaved
changes, and the application hung. Oh no, I thought, all that
work down the tubes.

I switched over to the console that I had used to start wine
vfp8, and pressed Ctrl+C, which then gave me access again to
Visual FoxPro, and I was able to save my changes and exit
normally.

My question is... is this a feature, or expected behavior? I
would have thought Ctrl+C would have killed Visual FoxPro... in
this case I was pretty happy with the behavior :) ...

--
Paul McNett