[Wine]Notes 6.5.2 or 6.5.1 on wine

Leo Przybylski leo at leosandbox.org
Fri Sep 24 05:09:39 CDT 2004

Hello,

Has anyone on here had success with running this from a win2k
installation? I don't have windows 98, and I am trying to run 6.5.2, but
I keep getting errors requesting win2k dlls.

 Also, I am getting errors like:
ERROR (0): can't load image c:\windows\system\gdi32.dll
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
ERROR (0): can't load image C:\Program Files\lotus\notes\NLSCCSTR.DLL
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
ERROR (0): can't load image c:\windows\system\advapi32.dll
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
ERROR (0): can't load image C:\Program Files\lotus\notes\js32.dll
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
ERROR (0): can't load image C:\Program Files\lotus\notes\nxmlpar.dll
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
ERROR (0): can't load image C:\Program Files\lotus\notes\nxmlcommon.dll
 - (6) Invalid handle
err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process

I'm going to take a wild guess that this is just not going to work with
a win2k installation. Does anyone know what I can do? Does anyone have a
win98 installation I can use? I have a license for it.

Leo