[Wine]openoffice(linux) can`t open files from a wineapplication

C.Ratka c.ratka at web.de
Fri Jul 15 05:47:18 CDT 2005

Hallo my Problem is, that I use software called gs-verein from sage. in
this software i can create documents an the i can sent this documents to
word or staroffice.
when i change the path to staroffice to /usr/bin/ooffice, then
openoffice starts, but the file wouldn`t load and the programm gs-verein
tell me that he didn´t found staroffice. I have heared abot solutions
for this problem by creating a shellscript, but i have no idea how to do
that. can anyone help my?
Thanks
NoMoreWin