[Wine]Call to unimplemented function SHELL32.dll.723

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:28:43 CDT 2005

Uwe Bonnes wrote:
>     Molle> ELF 0x40910000-409db000 Deferred shell32<elf> \-PE
>     Molle> 0x40930000-409db000 \ shell32
>
>     Molle> My guess was that it means that a Wine shell32 "stub" of some
>     Molle> sort was loaded, and that it has then chosen to load a native
>     Molle> (PE) version of shell32?
>
> The debugger gives the range where builtin shell32 was loaded, or probably
> is to be loaded on demand (deferred). Nothins suspect there.

Ah, so that's what deferred means.

I still find it suspect that it says "PE", when the only thing that
Wine should be able to find is it's own native implementation, which I
think (am I wrong?) should be ELF format.

> Forget about native explorer.

Can't.. The application I'm trying to get to work is a plug-in to the
Explorer, so it won't work without it :-/.