[Wine]Photoshop Linux

Rahul Rohilla rahul_del24 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 05:00:42 CDT 2005

Hi,

Can anybody help me how to install Photoshop CS on Fedora 3 using WINE. I ran but returned an error message that "Adobe photoshop CS and Image Ready can be installed on Windows XP Service Pack1 or Win NT Service pack 4 or later" and the setup quits. I tried modifying config file too but the error messsage remains the same.
Does WINE only emulate WIN98? Can we install Win XP Service Pack on Wine and how.

Thanks
Rahul