[Wine] Cannot maximise or resize window.

jc jumpingclear at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 15:13:25 CDT 2007

I want to run s7raw on Kubuntu fiesty
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-PaloAlto/9919/s7raw.html

It is a small single .exe program that can be run in windows without
installing. I first installed the version of wine in the ubuntu repos and
have since upgraded to the most recent version available in the winehq
repos but get the same problem with both versions.

I have managed to get the program to run but there is no maximise button
and I cannot 'grab' the window border to resize it. I just put the prog
.exe into the c:\Programs directory created by wine and ran it by right
clicking on the exe and selecting open with wine.

Also how do I create a more convenient way of starting the prog? I assume
I could create a shortcut but what would be the command needed to run that
exe through wine?

thanks