[Wine] Winlink Airmail Help

n2ayk at netscape.net n2ayk at netscape.net
Mon Mar 26 21:12:29 CDT 2007

  Hello All.
      I was running Winlink Airmail fine for several months. Somewhere between up grading Wine and Xubuntu I lost the ability to see what I was typing when writing a new e-mail. The text is there but it cannot be seen. If I miss spell and use the spell checker it will appear. When the spell checker is finished the printing disappears again. This is a built-in spell checker in Airmail. When the e-mail is received everything is as it should be, no problems reading it.
 I am using Xubuntu 6.10, XFce desktop environment, wine 0.9.30 and Airmail 3.3.081

 Any help would be appreciated.
 Ed - N2AYK