[Wine] Should I report my problem in Bugzilla? Outcast problem.

"Rémi G." remjg at free.fr
Fri Nov 2 09:19:13 CDT 2007

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to play Outast with wine 0.9.48 and wine fails with :

Can't find master volume control
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x34f820,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_Release (0x1352c0) Device released with
resources still bound, acceptable but unexpected
fixme:d3d:dumpResources Leftover resource 0x134748 with type
1,WINED3DRTYPE_SURFACE

Nevertheless, this game was working with wine some years ago as I saw in
the application database :
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=2612

So my question is : where should I report my problem? Should I report it
in Bugzilla even if I don't have coding skills and I don't know anything
about wine? :p

Besides, I see these lines in other bugs so I wonder if it's necessary
to report it...