[Wine] Please confirm my bugs

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 08:34:26 CST 2008

>I do not need Linux versions of the software. I know that some of these have Linux analogs. I am testing Wine and spend time for finding and roporting bugs. Some bugs affect a number of applications, but I link them to downloadable (and free) applications so other users could test thgese bugs.
>Instead of writing your comment here you could confirm some of the above bugs and and by that make your contribution to testing.
Again, your bugs will be confirmed or denied when the bugs are/were triaged.  There is no need to ask/request/beg that they be confirmed.  That is and will be the request of those of us that do this work.  Unless a bug is denied, you may not know that it was even worked on.
Lastly, please be patient.  There are very old bugs/problems that need to be fixed as well.

James McKenzie