[Wine] Re: Numeric Keypad does not work Wine 1.0 + Putty .60 - RESOLVED

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 26 11:49:57 CDT 2008

i have no clue how this keychanger works, but as i know it is the only one which works (if im wrong plz tell me), so it is not working v near to the hardware.

thatsy i guess a registry tweak could help but i was not able to find a solution, keyboard.c gives me no hint about where keychanger gets its information which key is available and which not, it may get the information from a higher point of abstraction in wine.
or maybe a fix of the explained bug can solve it. i will vote when im registered there.