[Wine] Errors when running an Install proram

Douglas Murray murray.dw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 15:28:48 CDT 2008

Good Afternoon All,

I am new in using WINE (1st try at it in fact)  and need some help in
running an IE 7 installation program that produces the following error
message:

*Unable to find a volume for File Extraction.
Please verify that you have proper permissions
*
When I check with Explorer, I have Drive C, H and Z.  The only thing that
comes to mind is the /Windows/Temp directory... maybe something wrong there?

Does anyone have a resonable explanation / solution to my problem?

Thank you in advance,

Doug!

--
Henry Kissinger "There can't be a Crisis, my schedule is full for next
week!"