[Wine] Re: Darwine: Running an SDL game

motorollin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 24 09:26:30 CDT 2009

I just did ./configure then make and install. I used a guide on how to compile Wine on OS X Tiger (I'm using Leopard though) and that was pretty much all it said, apart from satisfying dependencies.

My path is as follows:

Does that look ok?

I have deleted the version I compiled myself to try another one, so will recompile it and try what you suggested. Also, could you confirm I'm using the correct sources? I downloaded from here:

When that didn't work, I tried using the Darwinports version, but that just gave me the good old black screen again.