[Wine] Re: [SOLVED] C&C Red Alert 3 - Lan (and also hamachi) play

MarcoBR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 8 06:16:34 CDT 2009

jorl17 wrote:
> I, for instance, use hamachi as the 'VPN'

And that's exactly what I want. I though you need openvpn to make hamachi work?

Sorry for the off topic, but this is kind of related since cnc3 can't see hamachi's IP.

Could you kindly help me out with hamachi if yours work?
If it's not related to wine you could PM me if you want, though i think many uses hamachi and would like to have it right with a game running on wine.

Mine is running ok but cnc3 won't show the ip to change it as it does in windows.