[Wine] Re: 1.1.36 compile problem on Mac OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 11 13:32:45 CST 2010

ok, I jumped the gun on making this thread...

I downloaded the source from the second link on the release info page and it didn't have these errors.

it does have a different problem though... that might be related to the win16 changes....

I didn't write down the error, but the "make" erred out and failed on one of the win16 files... never had a problem with win16 building before.  I built it with --disable-win16 and the compile went through.  I wouldn't mind leaving win16 support in, but its not a major concern.