[Wine] Everybody loves Raymond seasons 1-9 dvd box set

chr145206 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 1 22:20:57 CDT 2011

"New Doctor Who Season 1	The old Doctor Who shows were great; the new ones are even better for the new generation of Doctor Who fans.  		http://www.amazon.com/review/R1FIKG465DCOKU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
"Doctor Who-The Complete First Series	""I love the Doctor Who Series. This is a great DVD set. There is some funny behind the sences information. There is an interview with, Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor and Rizzoli and Isles on dvd box set (http://www.discyou.com/goods-3999.html) a on set with Billie Piper that is funny. If you like Doctor Who,"" you will love this set.  """""
"Great Season of Doctor Who	""I have been a Doctor Who fan since the debut of the modern series in 2005.  I have every episode of the modern series Rizzoli and Isles sets for sale (http://www.discyou.com/goods-3999.html) on DVD, along with 30 episodes of the 1963-1989 series.  Season 1 is my favorite season of the modern series, followed by Season 5 and Season 4 in that order.  Season 1 accounts for 4 Covert Affairs sale (http://www.discyou.com/goods-4002.html) of my all-time top 11 episodes and 4 of my top 8 modern episodes - The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, Dalek, Father's Day, and Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways, with The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances rating number one on my all-time list.  The corresponding figures for Seasons 2,3,4, "4.5" (the 4 specials from 2009), and 5 are 0,2,1, 0 and 1 episode, in that order.  The only respect in which any other season is better than Season 1 is in the number of really rotten episodes.  Season 5 had only 1 really rotten episode - Victory of the Daleks - compared to 3 for Season 1 (Rose, The End of the World, and the Long Game) and 3 or 4 per year for Seasons 2-4.  I also think that Season 1 contained the most under-rated episode of the modern series - Boom Town.  Boom Town got very negative ratings from the viewers in the Doctor Who Magazine poll and in the Doctor Who Dynamic Rankings web site, but I thought this story had an interesting plot and good acting.  It was very short on action, which probably hurt it with most viewers.Part Haven box set canada (http://www.discyou.com/goods-4000.html) of my enthusiasm for Season 1 is due to the actors and characters.  Christopher Eccleston did a great portrayal of the Ninth Doctor as angry, enigmatic, lonely, and occasionally vengeful, but also 24 dvd season 1-8 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-280.html) fundamentally brave, honorable, and helpful.  As for the Doctor's companion, Rose Tyler/Billie Piper is my all-time favorite companion.  I also liked the fact that Rose had a meaningful "back story," and I really liked the interplay between the Doctor, Rose, Jackie Tyler (Rose's mother) and Mickey Smith (Rose's boyfriend when she met the doctor).  There was buy Frasier series 1-11 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-411.html) nothing to match this interplay in The King of Queens season 1-9 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-706.html) the later seasons, and the only interactions that came close were those Dexter seasons 1-5 dvd to buy (http://www.discyou.com/goods-290.html) between the Tenth Doctor, his companion Donna, and Wilfred Mott (Donna's grandfather) and those between the Eleventh Doctor, his companion Amy Pond, and her boyfriend Rory Williams.The rest of my preference for Season 1 is due to the writing.  Season 1 included my favorite Steven Moffatt episode (The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances), an episode The Closer season 1-6 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-3990.html) by Paul Cornell, and an episode by Robert Shearman.  I think that these were the 3 best writers of the modern series, and only Season 1 features all 3 of them.  Moreover, Russell T. Davies, who was the primary writer for Seasons 1-4.5,"" was at his best during Season 1.  I think he started to burn out from white collar dvd collection including season 1-2 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-3997.html) over-work in the later seasons where he Sex and the City seasons 1-6 box set (http://www.discyou.com/goods-409.html) was the show's producer.  """""
"Good Series	""Got this for my fiance and I to watch,"" is a very good up take of the 70's show of the same name the "new" Doctor's are great and Hilarious... I think it is a must own for a sci-fi fan.  """""
"Great start to a stellar series!	""I admit, this was my first real introduction to a complete season of Doctor Who.  I'd seen some of the past Doctors, but never their 'complete run' as the Doctor.  I didn't know what Friends series set season 1-10 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-288.html) to expect when I popped it in the DVD player, but, boy, am I sure glad I did!  This 13 episode season had me hooked from beginning to end.  It had me thinking about it when I wasn't watching it and wishing that I had the time to sit and watch the entire series all the way through.  Christopher Eccleston is amazing as the Ninth Doctor.  His portrayal is different than I'd ever 1-11 box set of Law and Order Special Victims Unit (http://www.discyou.com/goods-717.html) seen of the past doctors I watched.  He brings a darker edge to the stories and the Doctors mysterious past.  His chemistry Criminal Minds complete series 1-5 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-388.html) with Billie Piper is great.  They work together so well.  I never heard of her before this and since seeing the rest of the companions in the full series, Everybody loves Raymond seasons 1-9 dvd box set (http://www.discyou.com/goods-396.html) must say that she is my favorite of them (the companions). South Park complete dvd collection 1-14 (http://www.discyou.com/goods-3992.html)  I recommend this series to anyone who has the slightest urge to pick it up.  It has time travel, space aliens, heart wrenching moments, laugh out loud moments, some romantic bits, and heart.  Give it a chance and, like me,"" I suspect it will have you hooked.  """""