[Wine] Re: No sound in World of Warcraft - intermittant.

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 14 02:39:54 CST 2011

I'm running Mangler which is native to Linux, not under Wine.

I don't have a USB headset. And anyway it should not be necessary to do this kind of stuff. I don't have to buy new hardware when I already have perfectly good hardware to get stuff to work in Windows, so why do I have to do it in Linux?

So on Saturday I ordered a copy of 64 bit Windows 7 for my PC.

Linux is once again going onto the shelf, so to speak.