[Wine] Wine 1.3.33 and IE6

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 27 09:25:15 CST 2011

I use an application that uses IE6 to render HTML in a widget, and something changed recently such that the frame within the main window that usually renders the HTML is now completely white.

I'm trying to track down the cause, and I noticed now that when I run wine iexplore, it runs the Gecko browser by default even though I have IE6 installed, and I have to explicitly specify the path to iexplore.exe in my wineprefix to use ie6.  I'm wondering if the application I'm using is having some confusion as a result.