Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.1.36 Released
January 8, 2010
The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Completion of the 16-bit separation.
- Improved Shader Model 4 support.
- A ton of memory leak fixes.
- Improved debugging support for MinGW.
- A number of MSHTML fixes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.