Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.7 Released
April 28, 2017
The Wine development release 2.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- TCP and UDP connection support in WebServices.
- Various shader improvements for Direct3D 11.
- Improved support for high DPI settings.
- Partial reimplementation of the GLU library.
- Support for recent versions of OSMesa.
- Window management improvements on macOS.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.