Wine 5.1 Released
February 2, 2020
The Wine development release 5.1 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for using LLVM-MinGW as PE cross-compiler.
- Better reporting of error location in JScript and VBScript.
- Support for relocatable installation of the Winelib tools.
- Ellipse drawing in Direct2D.
- OLE monikers improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.