Status of wine development

Edward Savage epssyis at
Tue Dec 19 01:11:39 CST 2006

The next issue of WWN is around half done and will most likely be submitted
for the end of this week.  It will focus on the major changes since the last
issue and the work being done in d3dx.  The problem has mainly been the size
of wine and how many people there are working on it.  Catching up on threads
of discussion and the like takes a lot of caching of the wine-devel list and
tracking people down to ask questions to get a grasp of that area of
development is tricky. Expect the rate at which I am able to send in an
edition to increase drastically once the first one is out.

Also more worrying is that I can't think of a good quip to put at the start
of the news letter!