Profiling application under Wine

Chambers, Matthew matt.chambers42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:34:35 CDT 2019

The application requires dotnet472 and 64-bit at that. I actually had to add that verb to winetricks to get our application to work. I'm
definitely getting varying mileage! My question is how to profile it with Windows symbols so I can understand why and either help fix it in
Wine or possibly avoid the problem from my application code.