Failing vkd3d tests/d3d12

Sveinar Søpler cybermax at dexter.no
Wed Oct 13 03:12:10 CDT 2021

I have argumented for a vkd3d release in time for wine 7.0, so hopefully this will happen.

In the meantime, it should not be too cumbersome to build yourself, although it requires some manual replacing of systemlibs/binaries.. depending on distro ofc.

You should not need to rebuild wine, as long as wine is built with vkd3d_1.2 in the first place, which i guess it would be for OpenSuse 5.3.

I own Diablo II remastered myself, so i can check if i get it working with vkd3d(from WineHQ GIT) when i come home later today, and let you know if it is worth doing in the first place.

Sveinar